Sunday, June 6, 2010

a hodgepodge of sorts...

so much going on lately...I love my new house just as much as I did the day I moved in.  and the boys still love it!  especially the back yard.  check out Rex...

 his favorite thing to do every time we go outside...sun bathe!

and recently at a friend's house, I was reminded of how much Bo loves playing in the water...


it's hard to tell, but he is jumping up trying to attack/eat the water from the sprinkler!

the flowers I planted are started to grow.  there are a few seeds that have just begun budding.  and my tomatoes too...

 I can't wait to have some homegrown tomatoes!

nothing much more to say...it's been a super lazy day for me on the couch...oh, but I did get out this morning and buy a new comforter for my bed and I can't wait to sleep in my bed tonight!


2 comments:

paul and taryn said...

i want to see pictures of your house.

your yard looks huge.

i can't believe you got a new comforter. you one from anthropology is gorgeous!

miss you

Big City Social Worker said...

I need to take pictures! and I'm sad to see my old comforter go, but the boys had peed on the corner of it and even after taking it to the cleaners it still smelt and they still wanted to pee on it. so I opted for a new one...it's just plain white, from Kohl's and oh so comfortable! Hope your cruise was fantastic!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com