Saturday, May 29, 2010

gardening can be fun!

I've been in my new place for about 2 weeks now.  and I still love it!  I decided last night that I wanted to try a little gardening of sorts.  I figured I should start out little so I got the Topsy Turvy planter for tomatoes! you are supposed to have an already rooted tomato plant to begin the Topsy Turvy thing and since I didn't have one, I planted some tomato seeds in a bowl for now.  once they grow a little bit, I'll transplant them into the Topsy Turvy and we'll see what happens!  I also got some random flower seeds and a big purple pot and planted those for the backyard today!  I hope it all grows well and I remember to water them :)



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com