"Don't compare your life to other. You have no idea what their journey is all about."
"Frame every so-called disaster with these words, 'In five years, will this matter?'"
"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."
"Frame every so-called disaster with these words, 'In five years, will this matter?'"
"If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab ours back."
good stuff. I think I really needed to read those few lines as of late. although the cruise for Christmas was fun, it's never easy to spend that amount of time with the whole family when you know problems will occur. and they did.
it's not worth it to complain, or dwell on it, because I have better things to do(that's what I tell myself), but I needed to share those quotes. made me feel better :)
have a great week!
it's not worth it to complain, or dwell on it, because I have better things to do(that's what I tell myself), but I needed to share those quotes. made me feel better :)
have a great week!
0 comments:
Post a Comment