Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Late Christmas!

I had a great Christmas! my family and I went on a 7 day cruise to the Virgin Islands. it was beautiful and great to get away to the warm weather for a little while. I'm back to work tomorrow...

here's a few pics of the vacay:

Celebrity Cruises

waiting to go on our first excursion of the trip

my dad and I

niece (Sydney), sister (Mikayla), sister (Lisa) and my mom...and some random guy that jumped in the pic!

brother (Brandon), me, niece (Sydney) and sister (Mikayla)
about to board the helicopter

sitting in the front seat of the helicopter!

Monserrat Soufriere Hills Volcano
this volcano is currently active and the views we got to see were amazing!

this was a formal dinner night on the boat with my brother (Brandon)


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com