Saturday, November 13, 2010

time for some thanksgiving...


 1. My boys - I don't know what I would do without Bo and Rex, they are amazing!
2.  A warm bed to cuddle up in .
3.  My family.
4.  My job and the wonderful people I work with and the amazing, resilient clients I serve.
5.  Coke - who knows what I'd been like sans caffeine!
6.  My cell phone - I have no idea how I'd get by without it...my life is on there!
7.  My friends - I really think I have some of the best friends in the world!
8.  The men and women who serve our country selflessly.
9.  My birthday - a little reminder of how long I've spent as part of this amazing life I lead.
10.  Crafts and Books - my two favorite things to do (besides sleep) with my free time, making my life feel much less stressful and enjoyable on an almost daily basis.

what are you THANKFUL for???



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com