Saturday, November 27, 2010

it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

tonight the boys and I decorated our Christmas tree!  I decided to take some pics of my favorite ornaments and share!

 I've had this cutesy little Hello Kitty ornament for years!  love her!

here's my fav elephant ornaments - from Kohl's and Anthropologie

I've had this little one for a few years.  it's just so funny I couldn't not include it here!

 my mom recently got me this sock monkey clown ornament.  too cute!

I actually made this ornament last year!  super easy and super cute!

 I think this is just such a cute very Christmas-y ornament with the bells and all!

and of course here's the boys - yes I made them wear their Santa Suits while we decorated for Christmas!  and then the final product - our beautiful PINK CHRISTMAS TREE :)




0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com