Friday, February 19, 2010

Since You've Been Gone

I'm bored, with a headache.  gross.  so...I did these stupid little survey/question things...

1. Put your iPod(or iTunes) on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.


If Someone says "Is this okay?" you say
Alive

What would best describe your personality?
I Want it All

Do you like a girl or buy?
Third Wish

What is your life's purpose?
1973

What is your motto?
One of the Brightest Stars

What do your friends think of you?
Lay You Down

What do you often think about?
Ready Steady Go

What is 2 + 2?
Cadillac Pimpin

What do you think of your best friend?
Love a Little Stronger

What do you think of the person you like?
Follow Me

What is your life story?
My Wonderful

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Get Busy

What do you think when you see the person you like?
Angel

What do your parents think of you?
Said I Loved You…But I Lied

What will you dance to at your wedding?
Down

What will they play at your funeral?
Who Dat

What is your hobby/interest?
Drag Em Through the River

What is your biggest secret?
Sex on Fire

What do you think of your friends?
I Saw the Sign

What's the worst thing that can happen?
Long Day

How will you die?
Real World

What is the one thing you regret?
Larger Than Life

What makes you laugh?
Counting Blue Cars

What makes you cry?
Ruff Ryders

Will you ever get married?
Anywhere Is

What scares you most?
Untouched

Does anyone like you?
Promises

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Stronger

What hurts right now?
Don’t Let Me Be The Last To Know

What will you post this as?
Since You’ve Been Gone

RULES: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think!


Are you male or female?
She’s Every Woman

Describe Yourself:
Hard Luck Woman

How do you feel:
I’ve Got A Good Thing Going

Describe where you currently live:
Main Street

What is one wish you make if you had a genie:
The Old Stuff

Biggest turn off:
Shameless

What is your type:
Good Ride Cowboy

Your best friends are:
Fit For A King

What is life to you:
More Than A Memory

Your fear:
If Tomorrow Never Comes

What is the best advice you have to give:
Love Will Always Win

How I would like to die:
On A Prayer

My Motto:
The Change

can you guess which artist I used???

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com