Wednesday, February 3, 2010

if I had lots more money...

I would go shopping and pick up these things...
 
this wallpaper is fantastic, if only I had a good place to put it

and this bedding is beautiful! 

if only this wasn't so "weird," and I had a place to put it...it could look cute!

lastly, some super cute ELEPHANT stuff...

Elephants! and more Elephants!



3 comments:

paul and taryn said...

ok so if you get that bedding...i want your current bedding! :) i went into an anthropologie store here in london the other day and LOVED it! i really want this bedding... like a lot...
http://www.anthropologie.com/anthro/catalog/productdetail.jsp?subCategoryId=HOME-BEDDING-QUILTS&id=79610&catId=HOME-BEDDING&pushId=HOME-BEDDING&popId=HOME&sortProperties=&navCount=30&navAction=top&fromCategoryPage=true&selectedProductSize=&selectedProductSize1=&color=blu&colorName=BLUE&isProduct=true&isBigImage=&templateType=

Big City Social Worker said...

that is actually the bedding I have right now!!

paul and taryn said...

that's so funny. guess we have the same taste. yeah i've been looking for it on ebay because i don't really wanna pay full price for it. so if you get that other bedding...let me know :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com