Monday, February 8, 2010

the ELEPHANT in the room...

if you know me at all, you know that I love ELEPHANTS! and to be honest, I really don't have a good, adult-like explanation as to why.  I just remember when Bo was little, one of his favorite toys was an elephant and ever since then, I try to buy him and Rex elephant toys.  Also, every time I go on vacation, I try to find a cute little ceramic/metal/whatever elephant to bring back for my collection that I stated about 2 years ago.  I have about 10 elephants, ranging in size, displayed on a bookcase in my apartment.  I also have lots of stuffed animal elephants that I have put up to be displayed because they are too cute to let Bo and Rex play with and destroy!  I randomly found the following pics online and just had to save and share them!  who wouldn't love ELEPHANTS!!!

 

 


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com