Sunday, January 3, 2010

I think it's a good thing

I have realized (or more like accepted) the fact that I absolutely cannot go into Barnes and Noble without buying at least one book and most likely a magazine.  I usually buy multiple books and mags, but tonight I walked out with only one book and one magazine.  like I need more books!
 
of course I bought the January Real Simple and then found a new book titled 'Beautiful Boy' by David Sheff.  the dad in the story tells of the journey through his son's addiction.  oh memoirs.  how I love thee.  especially ones that I can relate to in some random (or not so random) way.  I've already read a few chapters tonight and feel like this book will be complete in a few days!  



0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com