but I am still alive. although tired. I went home the weekend after Thanksgiving (I worked Thanksgiving day) and had a good time with family. Saturday, I went shopping with my little sister and niece and after we had to go back to my little sister's house to pick up our brother. We get there and the doors are locked. For some reason, my little sister did not think she should bring her house key home from college so we were locked out. I remembered that my little brother had said once that he leaves his bedroom window unlocked in case he ever gets locked out. so, we went to the backyard and my little sister tried to climb on the roof. it wasn't happening. but we did find a ladder and my little sister made it up the ladder and in the house!


in other news, work has been hectic. BUT, I only have until next Thursday and I am off for 10 days! My family and I are going on a cruise and I cannot wait!!!!
hope you are having a great week :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment