Sunday, August 16, 2009

two in one week!

yes, this is going to be another thought provoking post! I don't know what's up with me but I've been having these pretty deep thoughts lately.

anyhow, I was thinking...what's the difference between smoking and causing yourself a slow death and overdosing and causing yourself a quick fast death.

besides the obvious, really, what's different? with smoking, you are basically killing yourself, just over a long period of time. with an overdose, you are basically killing yourself quickly.

I really haven't thought too much more about the two since that but I think it's something fairly interesting to think about. and before you start to get excited, I don't plan on quitting smoking just yet (sorry!) but I also have absolutely no plans of overdosing either (sigh of relief right?!?!)

ok, I'm done for now. have a good rest of the weekend :)

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com