I definitely plan on riding it around Waco soon. as soon as it cools off...and I get the carrier in the mail I ordered for my boys! it's pink too and fits on the handlebars somehow, but both my boys get to ride around Waco with me! they are so excited :)Kari also bought a bike on Sunday so we're planning lots of rides together soon.
in other news, I have a friend staying with me until she gets her own place (which will be Wednesday now because she found a house!) and Rex is such a bully! he usually likes everyone and every dog he has met (maybe not at first, but he always warms up). and my friend, Raquel, has two puppys staying with her at my place and Rex does not like them! the two girls are so precious and have been trying so hard to be nice to Rex, but everytime they come near him, he runs off towards them barking, with a horrible mean look on his face! he even went up to their kennel while they were hanging out in it (to be away from my dogs for a bit) and started barking at the door of it for no reason! he has been so bad lately. but he is still sooooo cute, gotta love him :) now Bo on the other hand, could really just care less. he's just glad he has more playmates around!
hope you have a good week :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment