This has been one crazy week for me. It all started out when I woke up Monday morning. I had put a cream on my face the night before (that I'm pretty sure I've used before) and apparently my face did not like it. For the whole day Monday, I had a red, swollen, burning, itching face. It was not pretty. But I still managed to go to work and make it through the day. Then, Tuesday, my little monthly friend decided to stop by for a visit. At this point my face was much better though. And then...when I got home from work Wednesday evening I could barely talk let alone swallow. I'm feeling better now but not 100%. I went to HEB before work this morning and stocked up on Sprite, couch drops, Tylenol and throat spray. I am not letting this get to me!
My mom is on her way to Waco though and I'm so excited to see her and hang out with her! She will make me feel better!!!
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
2 comments:
awww...hope you feel better
thank you!
Post a Comment