Thursday, May 5, 2011

getting a little crafty...

I've had the little craft bug quite a bit lately and here's what has transpired from that...

 it starts out like this (with felt)!

 and then there's more, but this is on a small fraction of the amount of roses I made

 then I pained a pot, put glass beads/marbles in it and started adding the roses to the strofoam ball!

 and voila!

 and here's another one I made for a friend!

 my next "flower ball" I made with paper...

 here it is all covered in flowers!

 and finally hanging in my guest bathroom!

each was so easy and fun to make!!!

2 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

So colourful!

Happy blogoversary :)

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for the follow.

You are so crafty... Very impressive!!

Doris

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com